04/02/2017

Faux Freckles

FRECKLES

So here I am going to explain in detail how I put my freckles on! 
I like mine a bit more natural , usualy situated on the top of my cheekbones, apples of my cheeks and sides of my nose, so I don´t normaly draw them anywhere else.


SO, all you need to create these babies is: Pointed Detailer Brush, Water and Brown Shadow.

I love to use this tiny brush from Kryolan, it is the perfect size and gives you the ability to draw these unperfect little dots.



I would first grab a glass of water and dipped my brush in it. Then I would wet the eyeshadow a little bit too and swirl the brush in there. Next you need to just DOT DOT DOT anywhere you want your freckles to be.

If you want them a tiny little bit more natural I like to take a big fan brush, coat it in the eyeshadow and wet the brush down (A LOT - I like to dip mine in the glass of water) and using your finger, bend the bristles and release, which spritz loads of little drops of colour on your face. 

Once I´m done drawing them on, I would take my damp beauty blender and just dab all over the freckles just to connect them a little bit more with my foundation and powder. This way they are going to look like they are truly a part of your skin.

So I wish you all a good luck and please let me know your techniques and tips on how you do YOUR freckles!

Until next time, Rei x

No comments:

Post a Comment