02/02/2017

Smoky Eyes and Gray Hair

   °
I was loving daaark smoky eyes and faux freckles lately so I kind of don't want to leave the house with any other makeup on my face haha! 


FACE

Kat von D Beauty Lock It Foundation in Light 44

BarryM Cosmetics Contour Cream Kit
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Powder

CHEEKS


Morphe Brushes 9N Blush Palette

Urban Decay NAKED Palette - "Virgin" for highlight

EYEBROWS


Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in "Taupe"

By Terry Terrybly Mascara in "Moka Brown"

EYES


Kat von D Beauty Metal Matte Palette - shades "Bone","Suede","Jet"

Urban Decay NAKED Palette - shade "Virgin" in inner corners

For freckles I just used some random light cool brown shade. I would dip tiny detailer brush in water first and then swirl it in the eyeshadow and dot wherever I want my freckles to be! Then I would go over them with my beauty blender, and DONE!




I have also retoned my hair grey at Myla & Davis using Koleston Perfect.
My hair was something in between white and silver with yellowish patches near my roots so I just decided to dye it back grey, and I love it! 

I have also just recently discovered some new products for bleached (damaged) hair and some products that help me mantain this steel grey colour so I will post about that soon too!


Have a nice day and until next post!
°

 
















No comments:

Post a Comment